Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Seattle to Houston Family Journey

< period design="color: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > A photo was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I utilized 3 batteries as well as a car-charger to protect the camera. I video clip taped NEARLY the whole trip with the exemption of a number of hours driving right into Colorado where the light was bad since it was nighttime in a remote area. My spouse and I broke up the 38 hrs nevertheless I did a lot of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest path for noticeable reasons.

Family Road Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

500 Puzzles - Tic Tac Logic Puzzle Book (3 Books in 1)

500 Large Print Tic Tac Logic Puzzles This Super Edition aggregates the content of 3 previous books, with a total of 500 Tic Tac Logic puzzl...